When I first started this blog, I gave myself the task of reading 100 "classic" novels. After six years, I finished those 100, and moved on to tackle another 100. After 13 rounds of 'book bingo' (see posts for description), I decided to tackle 40 (ish) books for my 40th year. These are the books I will be blogging on now.
A note on this blog's organization
Since I first started this blog, I've read well over 600 books. I decided to organize them by sections, so to navigate to specific blog entries, review the sections below. To look for a specific book, you can check the list below, then use it to find the right page of the blog. Alternatively, you can try typing the book title or author's name in the search bar at the top left of this blog, but that seems to only pull from 'Conquering the Classics' and '101 and Beyond'.
Comprehensive Book List
The Eras of this Blog
- Conquering the Classics - The First 100
- 101 and Beyond - The Second Hundred 'Classics'
- Book Bingo #1 - Summer 2019
- Book Bingo #2 - 2019
- Book Bingo #3 - Spooktober 2019
- Book Bingo #4 - Feminist Resistance Book Bingo (2020-2021)
- Book Bingo #5 - Summer Breakthrough Book Bingo 2020
- Book Bingo #6 - Winter Book Bingo (2020)
- Book Bingo #7 - Summer 2021
- Book Bingo #8 - Fall 2021 'Dia de los Muertos' Book Bingo
No comments:
Post a Comment