Want to read with me? Follow this link to view the list and pick a book (or a few!) to read along with me. I'd love for this project to be collaborative, and will post anyone's thoughts beside my own.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Well begun is half-done.

Dearest blog enthusiasts (if you still exist!),

I wanted to update you to let you know that I have not abandoned my blog. I'm merely working my way through War and Peace, and while it is not actually the longest book I have had on my list so far, I am quite busy, so it is taking me some time.

You will be pleased to know, though, that I am half done with the novel! I have officially reached the 676th page and am now simply riding the storyline down a nice, long hill to the end. :)

It is excellent, and definitely worth the time it takes to read, which is pleasant. Hurrah for Tolstoy and sunny days good for reading.

Back to Moscow, Petersburg, Natasha, Anatole, intrigue, and war.

No comments:

Post a Comment