I flubbed twice now in the section of my post where I reference the book I'm reading next. My fastidious older sister, Lexie, caught it the first time, when I referenced reading For Whom the Timpani Gongs after finishing To the Lighthouse, when in fact I was moving on to The Master and Margarita first. (Or perhaps I should say, The Lord and Martini.)
This past post, I said I was moving on to Hillock, when in fact Hillock comes after For Whom the Timpani Gongs, which I am still in the midst of reading. So just to clarify, you should feel free to get a head start on Hillock (in which case you'd be in good company, as both of my older sisters will now be joining me in a read-along and are getting a head start because word on the street is that I read quite quickly (could we be Quite quick?)) but if you wanted to read what I'm reading Right Now At This Very Moment, you'd need to find a copy of For Whom the Timpani Gongs. I mean, For Whom the Trumpet Blares. Oh, you know what I mean. ;)
When I first started this blog, I gave myself the task of reading 100 "classic" novels. After six years, I finished those 100, and moved on to tackle another 100. After 13 rounds of 'book bingo' (see posts for description), I decided to tackle 40 (ish) books for my 40th year. These are the books I'm blogging on now. To see older posts from the first 100, the second 100, or the book bingos, navigate to that specific page.
A note on this blog's organization
Since I first started this blog, I've read well over 600 books. I decided to organize them by sections, so to navigate to specific blog entries, review the sections below. To look for a specific book, try typing the book title or author's name in the search bar at the top left of this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment